With technological and cognitive evolution of life recently, it became necessary that man mastered many skills whether it is a requirement in the study or is essential when applying for a job or a work, and the most important skills required nowadays is the use of computer skills, skills mastering some of the most important languages, English and French; therefore became the trend towards conducting examinations to measure the ability of any person in the performance of these skills, and months, and the most internationally recognized exams:
- (ICDL): a test designed to measure the ability of individuals to work on computerss.
- (DELF): a test to measure the ability of individuals to the French language proficiencyy.
- (TOEFL): This is a test to measure the proficiency of individuals of the English languagee.
- (IELTS): It is also a test to measure the proficiency of the English language individuals, who Snodha in detail in this article.
It is the abbreviation for the following words:
- I: International
- E: English
- L: Language
- T: Testing
- S: System
The full name in Arabic means « the International English Language Testing System. »
This test is conducted to examine and test a person’s ability in the English language and the extent of his mastery of her, as it is considered one of the most internationally recognized examinations in many universities and government centers in the following countries: the United States, Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa; it is recognized by more than 3,800 public universities, which occupies in more than 120 countries in the world’s global hub, and began to go to the application of this test in 1989; it had proved its efficiency as a means of measuring the students’ abilities in English.
Persons applicants have this test usually are:
- Students in the basic study, or who wish to complete graduate studiess.
- Persons who wish to obtain non-academic courses, or people who want to migratee.
As for the nature of the exam, it is divided into four sections, with an estimated duration of about two hours and forty-five minutes, and the exam is distributed over a period ranging from 3-8 hours, and the exam sections are as follows:
- The person reading section provides a total duration of just one hourr.
- It provides the person writing department, amounting to a one-hour, tooo.
- After you finish reading and writing leads the person to listen department, amounting to a 30-minutee.
- Another section leads to the examinee is a conversation section, amounting to a 15-minute.
And be the final mark for the exam for all sections of 9, ie the maximum mark student can get it is 9 of 9 is also given to the final exam mark in addition to mark each of the sections in detail.
And the management exam (IELTS) by the British University of Cambridge, in collaboration with the British cultural center, and with the thirty-three Australian University (IDP Education Australia).
By ALL FOR YOU