HIV and AIDS
The function of the human immunodeficiency virus ( in English: Human Immunodeficiency Virus) in the weakening of the immune system in humans, and thus makes the body less efficient in the fight against germs , whether fungal or viral, and the disease of AIDS ( in English: Aquire Immunodeficiency Syndrome [AIDS]) , is defined as syndrome occurs when the body is fully dependent on the ability to fight diseases , it is the last stage of infection with HIV.
AIDS symptoms and stages
Inflammation caused by the human immunodeficiency virus , is divided into three stages of increasing intensity with time, so that is not therapeutic intervention properly, these stages are respectively as follows:
At this stage , the virus multiplies rapidly and spreads throughout the body, and destroys the immune system cells fight infections,  and Taatsahb this stage with symptoms similar to the flu, including:
- High temperatures.
- The feeling of fatigue and headaches.
- Muscle pain.
- Throat pains.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- The rash is associated with itching, and this is usually a rash in the trunk area.
- Swelling of the lymph nodes.
These symptoms often last for a week to two weeks, and stop when they win HIV Bmarkih against the immune system, this stage usually begins after two to four weeks of exposure to the virus in question, and be injured during which more able to transmit the disease compared to other stages.
Recall that in the event of rapid intervention – Undecided within three days of exposure to the virus Almzkor- it will be doctors can prevent the disease from taking hold in the body; it is believed to have been exposed to the virus because of its practice of sex with another person infected with it to get anti – drugs him as soon as possible.
Lasts for 10 years or more, which is the stage where the symptoms clear mentioned, in which HIV destroys the immune system , usually this fun known stage latent or symptom – free, so that the symptoms can not be seen or felt during, what may make the patient transmits the disease to others without feeling that he already infected.
It is noteworthy that it is possible at this stage , the use of a range of drugs that help to rebuild the immune system and prevent the spread of the virus in question, which are attacking these medications; use of these drugs with a commitment to healthy habits may prevent the aggravation of the situation to the third stage, which is AIDS.
This is the stage is the last of the inflammation caused by the human immunodeficiency virus, and in which the body loses its ability to fight opportunistic infections completely the fact that the virus mentioned has destroyed the immune system, known as opportunistic infections as infections or cancers caused by infections that affect people who own immune systems are weak more severe and frequently compared to the owners of healthy immune systems.
Symptoms include characteristic of this stage, which makes the person knows that he is infected with AIDS as follows:
- The feeling of constant fatigue.
- Weight loss is unjustified.
- High temperatures for more than 10 days.
- Night sweats.
- Swollen lymph glands in the neck or groin.
- Diarrhea , severe and long – lasting.
- Yeast infection in the mouth or throat or vagina.
- hard breathing.
- The appearance of spots violet color does not disappear from the skinn.
- Bruising or bleeding is unjustified.
Transmission of the Victims of HIV from one stage to another
There are many factors that help the transmission speed of the Victims of HIV from one stage to another, and include factors that affect the following:
- Genetic makeup.
- Time of diagnosis; Has any early or late after infection.
- Commitment to visit the doctor or therapist or not.
- Treatments and care received by the patient.
- Commitment to using drugs prescribed physician or not.
- Health status before the injury.
- Commitment to live a healthy life, or lack thereof, by exercising, eating healthy foods, quit smokingg.
Factors affecting the process of transition
Factors that shorten the time between the transition from infection with HIV to include AIDS following:
- Subtype of HIV.
- Associated with infection with this virus with another infection, such as tuberculosis, hepatitis C (in English: Hepatitis C) for example.
- Old age.
- Genetic background.
- Exposure to psychological pressure severe.
Factors slow the infection of AIDS virus carriers
The factors that slow down the transformation process of infection with HIV to AIDS include the following:
- Continued use of the drugs for this disease.
- Strict adherence to the instructions of the doctor.
- Continue to care for the injury of HIV.
- Genetic background.
- Eating healthy foods.
How AIDS transmission
AIDS from one person to another move when participating certain bodily fluids, including blood, but it is not transmitted through saliva, or tears, or sweat, or urine; Vantqalh is clearly not an easy other such as infection. includes methods that AIDS is transmitted through which the following:
- Having sex with an infected person.
- Transition from mother to child during birth or through breast – feeding naturall.
- Participation by using contaminated needles by the blood of an infected person.
By ALL FOR YOU